Translate

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Masculine Birthday

 

SC991 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Image

I am getting close to having the stack of images colored and used up. It has been a goal to get them all used, and I had hoped to finish last year. Alas I ran out of time, so I am not adding a new crafty goal to my 2024 as I still have 2, I am trying to finish.

My two goals is to finish using up items that are in a tote on my desk. I have been working on this tote for the last 4 years. It is very slowly getting cleared out but there is still a long way to go. My 2nd goal is to finish coloring and using up a stack of images that were either stamped and sent to me or I stamped or printed off to color. It was out of control, and I am nearly done with using them up.

For this card I used this gun image and colored it with pencils. I then cut the layers and added some silver mirror card stock. The card was finished with a few red pearls.

My nephew is in school to be a gunsmith, so this card is perfect for him.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Masculine Birthday

8 comments:

  1. That's a unusual profession Lisa, rather like blacksmiths here, gets harder every year finding a decent one. Great masculine card and well done on getting through your images.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and sounds perfect for your Nephew,well done on getting through your images.I had a declutter and have a great big bagful of stuff for the craft club at a nearby school.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card Lisa
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for your nephew considering what he's learning to become. Congrats on working so diligently on using up your stash. you go girl! You're making some serious progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine card, sounds just perfect for your nephew!
    You've done really well to get through so many of your stack of images- you created some amazing cards with them over the past year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great layout with the bokeh background! Love the image and you probably got way more accomplished than I did last year! LOL It's great that you've gotten the stack whittled down though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the background to go with the image, sounds like it will be perfect for him! I try to use up my old stuff alone ith my new.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card... and as other's have said before... It is the perfect card for him!

    ReplyDelete