Translate

Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas Deer

 

CAS772 - Sparkling Snow

DEC23VSNJ - Use Scraps (The navy blue is a scrap strip)

DEC23VSNE - Christmas Winter Critter

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards Anything Goes Christmas

For my card, I used this new leaping deer image from DRS Designs and the new Merry Christmas sentiment. I stamped both on the card base and colored the deer with copics.

I heat embossed with clear glitter on the navy blue and finished the card with a few blue sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Deer

8 comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful image, love the CAS design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, lovely clean design and a fabulous deer. The glitter-embossed navy strip makes so much difference, it looks lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lia, lovely image and I love the navy blue panel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I spelt your name incorrectly Lisa, sorry. Pressed Publish too soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really lovely stag, what a handsome fellow!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great deer image and I love this CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is so majestic looking, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great design for your leaping reindeer, a super card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete