Translate

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Purple Birthday

 

FS880 - CardCountess aka Karen, is this week's featured stamper. Her gallery is full of wonderful cards. I found this INSPIRATION.

DEC23VSNJ - Use Scraps

I love the layout Karen used. For my card, i used purples rather than red and I used different papers from my scrap drawer. I added a couple of layers to the base and also added a birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Purple Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color and this card looks perfect with those few sequin accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and design, the papers and colours are beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty purple card Lisa, your papers are lovely and it's a great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright and cheerful card using these lovely shades Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and my favorite color is purple so WIN! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different patterns in this beautiful purple card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete