Translate

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Strawberry Birthday

 

IC943 - Buttermilk Basin & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

For my card, I used this cute Spellbinders strawberry die cut and cut all the layers adding dome dimensionals to a few of the layers. I then added gems to the flowers and finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Strawberry Birthday

10 comments:

  1. What a stunning card! Love the wonderful strawberries...sounds good right now! Beautiful layers and texture on this one! Thank you for your inspiration and support this year my friend! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fruity card Lisa love the die you have used a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa and love the lucious looking die-cut strawberries.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous die set Lisa and you have made it so colourful
    Happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lisa, I love the strawberry die cuts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome thoughts of Summer days Lisa, this really is very pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and Traffic Jam folder! Good one, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little card with all those luscious strawberries! I love the tiny flowers too, such a fun sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love how you have laid this all out, is this the set from the Advent calendar, I haven't used those yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dimension on this card really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete