Translate

Sunday, December 3, 2023

I Love You

 

FS878 - Scrapdolly aka Karen is this week's featured stamper. She has a wonderful gallery full of so many great scrapbook pages. I found this really sweet INSPIRATION

I took inspiration from her large LOVE wors on the page and created a card full of love. I used several designer papers and a few scraps and kept the focus on the left side of the card as that is where Karen had her wonderful images. Additionally, her page had several banners, so I added a couple of banners to my card.

I added a few hearts and finished with a couple of candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I Love You

7 comments:

  1. I really like how your banners are placed like the letter "L" which is perfect for a card intended to show love! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your getting ahead for February Lisa and what a pretty design it is as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design with the beautiful papers and perfect placing of the cluster of die cuts and sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous design Lisa, love the colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and design-really pretty.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice papers and element clustering, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very sweet, love the text background and the way you layered your banners and hearts, pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete