Translate

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Welcome Pup

Splitcoaststampers.com is looking for crafty friends that would like to join the Wednesday sketch team. It is a great team of crafters. If you know anyone interested in helping, please have them reach out to Shoe Girl on Splitcoaststampers.com.

SC987 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com. 

USEIT2023 - dog image

I needed to use up this cute dog image from my stack of stamped images. I colored it up with copics then fussy cut it.

I added several layers of card stock and finished the card with a few scattered hearts punched from scrap papers.

This is another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

8 comments:

  1. You've made a lovely card with the sketch Lisa. I love the background with all the paws on it and the color combination works perfect on your card. Great job.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done some great fussy cutting here with that cute doggie and I just love how this card turned out! That striped panel with the tag makes for one heck of a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute pup! A fabulous card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa I love, love, love this creation the design is super and that little doggy is brilliant
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute pup and paw print p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww he is just too cute, I love the way he is begging to be picked up :) Neat sketch!

    ReplyDelete