Translate

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Congratulations Grad

 

SC988 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

DEC23VSNJ - Use Scraps

For my card, I found these graduation strips in my scraps drawer and layered them on red card stock. I then die cut the star and added some gold gel pen to the edge and popped it up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few red pearls and the graduation sticker cap.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Grad

8 comments:

  1. The papers you chose are great for this graduation card. The little mortarboard with the tassel is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love using scraps up, it always looks so lovely too. This is a gorgeous card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective use of those snippets to create this stylish graduation card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card for a graduation Lisa, lovely papers and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful graduation card, Lisa. I love the papers you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Graduation and celebration card Lisa. Love the papers and the mortarboard hat on the star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Graduation card,love the cap and little tassel.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great use of the scraps they work great together, love the embellishing too!

    ReplyDelete