Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2023

More Christmas and Winter Cards


IC940 - Tatertots and Jello & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

F4A720 - Snow

USEIT2023 - brads

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything Christmas

The inspiration tree reminded me of this tree designer paper and when I pulled it out, I found I had several blue scrap designer papers. So, I layered several on the blue card base then die cut the sentiment and popped it on more of the blue to match the layered card stock.

I then finished with several snowflakes from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Blue Christmas

We also have the Virtual Stamp Night happening on splitcoaststampers.com. Here are a few more Christmas and Winter cards I made.

DEC23VSNE - Christmas/Winter Critter

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything Christmas

For this card, I sponged the base with blue distress ink then added a few die cuts popping the deer up on dimensionals and adding a bow to the deer.

Christmas Deer
DEC23VSNF - Inspiration Challenge

F4A720 - Snow

USEIT2023 - brads

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything Christmas

For this card, I used some Christmas papers and rounded the corners. I then die cut the tree and stacked it adding some green glitter to several branches of the trees and popped the large one up on dimensionals.

The sentiment is also popped up on dimensionals and the card is finished with some brads from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Christmas Trees
DEC23VSNG - Use at least 3 patterned papers

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything Christmas

For this card, I used a few of the Christmas papers from my stash and layered them on a navy blue card stock. I then die cut the sentiment adding that as the focal and finished with a few gems from my stash.

Jingle All the Way
DEC23VSNI - All the Gingerbread

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything Christmas

For this card, I die cut the gingerbread and layered him. I then added a few Christmas papers and finished with the sentiment and a few candy dots.

Gingerbread Man
DEC23VSNJ - Use scraps

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything Christmas

For this card, I used several scrap Christmas papers and layered them on a green card stock. I then die cut the tree and finished the card with more gems.


DEC23VSNL - Rainbow Snowflakes

F4A720 - Snow

For this card, I stamped several snowflakes in different colors. Then I die cut a few more in similar colors scattering them all over the card.

I added a thank you sentiment and finished with some more rainbow gems.

Rainbow Thanks

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


6 comments:

  1. A real bumper post Lisa, all so different and choosing a fav almost impossible, although I am rather drawn to the first in cool blues.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous assortment of cards, even better that you used so much stash. That's what I try to do this time of year once I've addressed and mailed my cards. I begin next year's using the ideas I didn't get to and try to use my scraps. You have a great assortment there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! My goodness, what a fabulous selection of Christmas cards, I love the layers on each of the wonderful designs Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you have been busy great selection of cards and designs.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you're doing to give yourself all this creative energy, may I have some to inject into an IV? LOL I'm impressed with you making all these cards at one time! You go girl - everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous collection, so cute and pretty, great details and papers, I love the deer and the gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete