Translate

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas

 

FS881 - This week's very talented featured stamper is Kirra (aka DragonLady64). Her gallery is full of wonderful inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION. I loved the all over Christmas trees so I used a DP full of Christmas trees.

CCC23DEC - Anything Goes

USEIT2023 - Found these very large hard to mail gems in my tote needing used up.

For my card, I used an all over Christmas tree paper for the card base. I then dug in my Christmas paper scraps and created this layout. I added a die cut layered tree and finished with the sentiment and some scattered gems.

Merry Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the selection of papers and all the Christmas trees.Have a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Lisa, taking an enforced break so see you in the New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lisa, lovely papers and layers.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy little Merry Christmas card! Loving all those trees in the background as well as the die-cut tree front and center! Make it merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, like the dimension on the tree!

    ReplyDelete