Translate

Monday, November 6, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

 

CAS767 - Plaid

For my card, I stamped a DRS Plaid stamp on orange card stock. I then die cut the pumpkin from the plaid and added some sponging to the edges.

I die cut the green stem and stamped the sentiment in green.

The pumpkin was finished with some flowers and leaves from my desk and Nuvo Drops in the centers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Thanksgiving

Challenges:

Cardz 4 Galz - Thanksgiving
Crafting Happiness - Thanksgiving
Creative Knockouts - Fall
Farm Quest - Anything Farm - Oh how I love going to pumpkin farms. :)

16 comments:

  1. What a love bright card for your Thanksgiving, its lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid stamping adds interest to your beautifully embellished die cut pumpkin, a lovely Thanksgiving card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that big plaid pumpkin with all the punched ferns! Great Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Lisa, love your pumpkin design . Have a lovely Thanksgiving time, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plaid stamp on the pumpkin made it look like fabric.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super paper pieced Pumpkin Lisa, makes for a lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use the plaid on the pumpkin. It adds just the right amount of interest to your lovely CAS card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lisa, the pumpkin looks great using the plaid. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, Lisa! What a great way to add design, something I never would have thought of...now I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see a plaid pumpkin, don't see them often enough! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of the pumpkin and small flowers, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is so pretty in the plaid and I love the flowers you added to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy card, the colors so very nice , congrats

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plaid + pumpkins = fantastic farm country card! This could be framed or shadow boxed for wall decor to bring out every year for harvest season!!! Farm-tastic!! Thanks for being our 1st entry for November 7-Dec 5!!! I live about a 45 minute drive from several pumpkin processing plants that make the canned pumpkin we all buy for baking pies! There's also an annual pumpkin festival complete with a pumpkin-chucking contest for the furthest distance! Thanks for sharing at FQGS! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card. Love the pumpkin and paper choice. Great added flowers. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa, This is an adorable pumpkin and I love the plaid! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at FarmQuest General Store.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete