Translate

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Bird House

 

FS875 - This week's very talented featured stamper is Laura aka incindiary. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION.

USEIT2023 - Image

When I saw Laura's card, I was reminded of this bird house image that was in my stack of images needing colored and used. It has been a goal all year to get these images colored and used.

I colored the image with copics and mounted it on red card stock to highlight the red in the image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bird House

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love that sweet image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful image and beautiful colouring, love your sweet birthday card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally cute with those birds on the wire and that sweet little ladybug looks perfect on the birdhouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for achieving your goal to get this coloured and used. I am glad you did as it is such a great image. Love the red frame. It really makes it pop xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Lisa, lovely images and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image, love your colouring and card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my how I love this little beauty Lisa the image and colours are a total delight
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image and card, love your coloring, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so sweet, love the expressions on the birds, terrific coloring of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet sweet birds card , congrats

    ReplyDelete