Translate

Monday, November 13, 2023

Friendsgiving...


CAS768 - Friendship

Are there crafty friends like me that have a bunch of really large gems? Well, my card today is showing just that, large gems and a fun way to use them.

For my card, I hand cut 3 triangle pieces the same size in 3 different colors. I then laid one down in the center and doodled arms and legs so I could get a starting point.

Next, I doodled arms and legs for the other two bodies and glued the 3 triangles. Under the bodies, I stamped this really wonderful Friendsgiving sentiment from DRS Designs.

I then finished the card with the 3 large gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Friendsgiving...

Challenges:

Ally's Angels - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Hihi, what a great idea to use gems this way. I love this card Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative, what a sweet and pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and unique creation Lisa, real thinking outside the box.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lisa, so sweet and pretty- and what a clever way to use those large gems. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Lisa I love how you have used your gems a super job
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever idea for those large gems! I've not seen a sentiment like this before! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your design is brilliant with your hand doodling and little triangles to create 3 girlfriends! I'm just loving this one, with that especially fun sentiment! Yes, I have enough big, medium, and small gemstones to open my own store I think, but I seldom use them because they don't mail well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute idea, great doodling with it, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful and cute card, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creatively resourceful idea!! I've got some large gems, too, that need to be used! hmm....You've got my thoughts going a different direction right now! LOL! Thanks for sharing in November at Ally's Angels! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! My goodness I'm catching up yet again! Love the images with the gems. Great thinking Lisa.

    ReplyDelete