Translate

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Birthday Balloons

 

IC938 - PepperLu & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Brad

The inspiration reminded me of this designer paper and was perfect for a quick card. I cut the layers, added the sentiment on dimensionals and found some coordinating brads in my tote of items I am trying to use up to finish the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely, happy card, love the colours and pretty sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colourful card and die-cut framing the sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely colourful card Lisa, perfect for a Birthday with all those balloons.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorful and fun design Lisa! Love the beautiful sentiment frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The balloon dp makes a lovely background for your beautifully framed sentiment, fabulous birthday card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa this is so lovely a fabulous background paper and such a pretty label
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of that paper and the sentiment and die cut in the centre go perfectly with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, congrats 💐 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a festive and fun birthday make with all those balloons! I like that fancy brad too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute sentiment panel and such fun papers, I like your festive Brad too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely bright and cheerful card, Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another very happy card, sure to bring a birthday smile.

    ReplyDelete