Translate

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thinking of You at Christmas


SC985 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I used the brand-new deer from DRS Designs. I embossed him in glitter gold embossing powder as well as the sentiment.

Next, I cut the gold mirror card stock and glued that to the card front and added 3 stacked snowflakes to the card. The snowflakes were finished with stickles. This card is really shiny up close.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You at Christmas

10 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful card Lisa, I love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant Christmas card Lisa, the gold looks really luxurious against the white.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and festive card with all that gold! I just love those stacked snowflakes too. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant is the right description for this beautiful card! Love the gold/white combo and the graceful deer.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Lisa, love the strips of gold on the white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Absolutely stunning card Lisa! Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love all the gold and embossed reindeer.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the mirror card shine, a delightful card. Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very Elegant, love all the gold and the pretty sparkle you have used on the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete