Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Focus on the Positive

 

MMTPT801 - Compas, map or arrows

For my card, I found a piece of map paper in my scrap drawer, I cut the layers, die cut the camera pieces and layered, I then popped the sentiment up on dimensionals and finished with a few scattered flowers from my scraps and a few Nuvo Drops in the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Focus on the Positive

6 comments:

  1. Love this fab and funky card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put this all together with that fun camera. The little flowers look too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great camera die and in those colours it looks fab! A fun card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant creation Lisa love how you have used some scrap paper and have come up with such a great idea for a card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool camera, great details in it too! Like the sentiment with it!

    ReplyDelete