Translate

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Camping Birthday

 

FF23ForestRanger - Let's Go Camping

For my card, I used a bunch of die cuts from Rubberknecker to cut out my scene. These die cuts are great for creating a scene and using a bunch of scrap papers.

Once the pieces were cut I added a few dimensionals, added some shaping to the leaves and finished the card with the sentiment on the clouds.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Camping Birthday

7 comments:

  1. What a super card, love the details in the dies, beautifully put together and the autumnal colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa! This is such an amazing scene with your camping setting! I love those leaves on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a wonderful autumnal camping scene with your lovely die cuts. I used to enjoy camping many years ago but prefer a bit more luxury these days!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart longs for those camping days we spent many years ago in the crisp autumn weather. What a perfect little card to capture the great outdoors in the most beautiful time of the year! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow such a fantastic scene you have created, I love your Autumn leaves on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab scene, love it. And the cloud grouping, never thought of doing that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great scene , this dies are so fantastics , i love colors , congrats Lisa

    ReplyDelete