Translate

Monday, April 1, 2024

Thinking of You

 

CAS788 - April Showers

For my card, I die cut the center panel from a scrap watercolor paper and sponged the panel with 2 different blue distress oxide inks. I then spritzed with water.

Next, I die cut the clouds and umbrella and layered and finished with heat embossing the sentiment in white on black card stock.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, I love the layout of your design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lisa such a great background to make the brolly pop….take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I've missed such gorgeous cards Lisa. This is lovely too, great dies and design, with the lovely message. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fitting for the current weather over here Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lisa, fabulous dies making the little scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lisa love how you did the blue background and the clouds a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lisa love the dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made a lovely scene with your dies Lisa. Great background too.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lisa, lovely die cuts and design, the background inking is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the design here with the die cut clouds, umbrella and shaped "window" you used. It's perfect for most of us who have had non-stop rain for days on end and I love the colors too. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever way to get the look of rain for your background with the ink watermark! Such a cute card and layout perfect for this month and today for sure over my way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great background, like the rainy feel to it!

    ReplyDelete