Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Birthday Pocket Card

 



WT998 - Pocket Cards

For my card, I created this pocket fold using some SU DSP. I added the insert and some twine so it could easily pull out of the pocket fold card.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals

It was tough to get a good picture of this card as I had to lay it down in my photo box.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Pocket Card

8 comments:

  1. So sorry I have missed a few of your posts Lisa, fingers crossed I am back. This is a beautiful pocket card, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty paper, a bright and cheerful pocket card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made one of these in forever, but it turned out so cute. I love that pretty red floral designer paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous way to use those papers! I love making pockets and how fun to have a pocket style card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! How wonderful Lisa, a clever design and beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Lisa I love the paper you have used I must try and have ago at one of these it has been a few years since I made one they are so useful to have in the box
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty papers for it :) I bought a little easel at the Dollar tree for those cards that can't stand on their own :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, I enjoy making pockets and things and love the papers here..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete