Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Purple Birthday

 


FS896 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Darlene aka DStamps. Her gallery is wonderful, full of so much amazing inspiration I found this INSPIRATION.

I love how Darlene used the paper scraps and used that as my starting point for this card. I used a bunch of scraps along the right side of the card from my purple designer paper scraps.

I finished the front with a couple of larger purple scraps, then added it to a few additional layers.

The card was finished with the sentiment stamped in purple popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered purple sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Purple Birthday

8 comments:

  1. How effective using the oddments of DP down the leading edge Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great monochrome card,love the design and p.papers useful for scraps too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic Lisa especially using the scraps they all fit together perfectly I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely design Lisa, very pleasing to the eye. It's a great way to use scraps and could be re-created using different papers, colours, sentiments to suit any occasion.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and gorges papers Lisa, great way to use up scrafts too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since purple is my favorite color, I'm all about using those great paper scraps to make a card! What a clever and unique design that just works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mix of papers and design! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty design, great idea for those tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete