Translate

Friday, April 19, 2024

Thinking of You

 

APR24VSNB - Well, pin a Rose on your Nose.

USEIT2024 - Image

I had this rose image in my tote of items to use up. I cut down the layers, stamped the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals and finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

Challenges:

Rocket Challenge - Layer it Up

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Roses Lisa and the green and white background gives a lovely fresh feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely image of roses, and the background colors and tiny gemstones all work beautifully together for this thinking of you card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely image and pretty papers to go with it!

    ReplyDelete