Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Just Because Cards

 

APR24VSNG - If it ain't broke, don't fix it

For my card, I used several paper scraps to create the banner and cup and glued the layers. I left the sentiment off as I can use this for a few different occasions.

Coffee

APR24VSNJ - Murphys Law

USEIT2024 - Image and sentiment

For my card, I went with the Cheer Up option. I had this image in my stack of images needing colored and used. I quickly colored it with copics, added the sentiment also in my stack of already stamped items and cut down the layers.

The card was finished with a few scattered candy dots.

Sitting...Laughing...Remembering...

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

3 comments:

  1. These are both great cards. I love the simple design and colors of the first, and the 2nd one is one to bring lots of smiles for sure. Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have the Art Impressions set this image is from. Were you in an image exchange or something, because how could you not resist using the sentiment "I laughed so hard I had tears running down my legs" from the set? Just kidding. I haven't gotten up the nerve to, has to be to a special person who wouldn't be offended! Your sentiment is great with this lovely card. And I love that coffee cup die, another fabulous CAS card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first is so pretty with that fancy border and little banner hanging from it. Love the second so fun and great coloring, and sentiment so true!

    ReplyDelete