Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Universal Cancer Ribbon

 

MMTPT822 - Thinking of You, Birthday, Cancer

For my card, I embossed the white layer, die cut 2 lace layers and crimped them.

Next, I stamped the ribbon from DRS Designs and colored in purples then fussy cut the ribbon.

I die cut the labels and popped the ribbon up on dimensionals finishing it with a heart.

The card was finished with a purple ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Universal Cancer Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card for a great cause. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful feminine card, such a lovely design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa, really feminine and for a good cause.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for the universal cancer ribbon! I love the way you've done the lace border on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lisa love the simplicity and colour
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very pretty, I love your double scalloped border with your ribbon tie, pretty framing of your ribbon with the heart!

    ReplyDelete