Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Congratulations Grad

 

WT997 - Announcement (engagement, baby, graduation, etc)

For my card, I cut the different papers and layered, I die cut the graduation hat and layered it on the die cut oval layers.

I then stamped the congratulations and die cut the banner.

The card was finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Grad

10 comments:

  1. Striking cold colours Lisa, the different DP's all co-ordinate so nicely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa…love the embellishments….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking graduation card, fab layout, great choice of papers and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't be much longer before we see lots of graduating students and this is one fantastic card. I love the color combo along with all the sparkle and mortar board. The tassel is always worth the hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Graduation card Lisa, super colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic grad card with the cute cap and stunning sparkle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful graduation card Lisa. The red and white combo is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very eye-catching colors and design. Love the stitching on the cap and sentiment strip. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bold colours are very striking and the design is just perfect.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun with your different type papers used together, pretty gems to top it off too!

    ReplyDelete