Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Mothers Day Cone Flower

 

FS897 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Beth aka sophmad. Here is my INSPIRATION.

For my card, I used the Honeybee Stamps coneflower die cut for the focal flower. I then layered it adding some dimensionals. The center of the coneflower pieces I added some distress oxide to add a bit more color to the flower.

I then layered that on a oval focal and finished with some designer papers for the layers.

The card was finished with some scattered gems and the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mothers Day Cone Flower

Challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG

A Place to Start - Add 1 or More Flowers

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and die-cut flower.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of color and design in this mother's day card. That flower is downright gorgeous and I like that added strip of red & white gingham at the bottom too. Great layering with that added strip of ric-rac too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glorious focal bloom Lisa and such pretty vibrant colours, any Mum would love to receive it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa that flower is so beautiful it really pops off the page the colours are super I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cone flower is absolutely stunning! Love the texture and layers of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautifully inked cone flower, gorgeous rich colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love how you colored the flower and your background is so pretty with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flower Lisa and such a lovely Mother’s Day card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous layout and background design- the cone flower is stunning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. I have this die so I'm not going to hunt for it, you have inspired me with these colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the different textures you pulled together, including the ric rac

    ReplyDelete