Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Sunflower Thanks

 

IC957 - On Sutton Place & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Image

When I saw the inspiration, I knew I had this image in my tote of items to use up and it is perfect. It is from Hunkydory. 

I cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sunflower Thanks

12 comments:

  1. I do love sunflowers, such happy flowers and this is the perfect thank you card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a sunny Sunflower to make you think is Summer, such happy flowers to brighten anyones day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful image of sunflowers and I love the papers you chose to enhance the colorful image. I just LOVE those lemon candy dot accents too for a beautiful thank-you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunflowers, so pretty and I think your card design shows them off perfectly Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunflowers always make me smile, this is a lovely image Lisa and a beautiful card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful sunny card Lisa. Love the image and the way your chosen papers enhance the colors of the image . This card brightens the day.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful sunflowers and great p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Lisa I love the image so much I have a whole pack of Sunflower stuff from Hunky Dory from a few years ago I love how you have done the background and added the yellow beads a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yellow and green are so pretty together with the sunflowers and perfectly coordinated paper print. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sunflowers ,one of my favourite flowers, lovely design Lisa, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is just gorgeous, I love hunkydory goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheerful sunflowers just right for a thank you card.

    ReplyDelete