Translate

Monday, April 8, 2024

Congratulations Baby

 

CS789 - Zoo Lovers Day

For my card, I used this cute giraffe from DRS Designs. I stamped the bow first then masked it and then stamped the giraffe so I could make the giraffe a girl.

I colored her with copics then fussy cut the image.

For the base I stenciled some stars then popped up the giraffe on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few scattered yellow sequins and the pink Congratulations sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Baby

10 comments:

  1. So lovely…love the button embellishments….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That giraffe sure makes for a fun baby card! I love that the stenciled stars match the colors of this cute animal too. Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby card and love the cute giraffe and great masking.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute in the fresh yellows and starry and sequin backdrop Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A totally cute card for a baby girl, adorable giraffe, fabulous colouring and stencilling, those bright yellows and pinks are gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! this bright and cheerful card is sure to cheer up the recipient.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute, adorable card Lisa I do so love that fun Giraffe also that wonderful starry background
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable, I just love how you have a strip of stars going through on an angle too!

    ReplyDelete