Translate

Monday, April 22, 2024

Special Place in My Heart

 

CAS791 - Pet Sympathy

APR24VSNF - Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

For my card, I used this great dog stencil that I ordered from a cake decorating company. I used a rainbow of Distress Oxide colors to color the stencil then stamped this great sentiment from DRS Designs.

I finished the card with a few scattered hearts.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Special Place in My Heart

11 comments:

  1. Just adorable Lisa, the rainbow colours so effective and the sentiment spot on.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lisa simple and stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow dog and the lovely sentiment, a beautiful card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely ADORE this card and how you created it! Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa,love the beautiful rainbow dog and lovely sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Lisa, I love the rainbow dog, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful this is Lisa I love how you have stencilled the doggy and put the sentiment in the centre it works perfectly I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe! This is darling with the rainbow pup! What a fabulous sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so cute and great idea to use a rainbow of colors for him!

    ReplyDelete