Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Welcome Kitty

 

WT996 - Sequins, Beads or Gems

USEIT2024 - Image

For my card, I used this cute kitty image from my stack of image. I colored it with copics then cut the layers. I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals and finished with a few scattered sequins.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Kitty

10 comments:

  1. A very content looking kitty and love the paw marks going up the page Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card Lisa- that cat looks so pleased with him/herself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fun kitty image and I love the papers you paired with him. Those paw print accents are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lisa, I just love the expression on the kitty’s face.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute kitty and pretty papers-love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute chubby cat, lovely card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that kitty makes me giggle! Such a sweet card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetness and delight is the first words that came into my head when I saw this gorgeous card the image is fabulous so are the lovely colours I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is just too cute, I love the expression on his face, and the little paw prints!

    ReplyDelete