Translate

Monday, April 29, 2024

3D Bowling

 

CAS792 - Paper Piece

For my card, I used a black card base and cut out a white card stock then used copic markers to create the bowling lane.

Next, I stamped the bowling pins 3 times and colored with copics. I then cut out the second and third layers so the bowling pins and ball are dimensional. I added dimensionals behind them and finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

3D Bowling

7 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Lisa, love the bowling lane and those pins are wonderful, I love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card! And realistic too -- I was on my college bowling team and that's definitely a strike! heehee XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did some great layering of those bowling pins on this fun card and it's a big "Strike" for this fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an effective design Lisa, it looks very realistic, fabulous dimension too.!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh aren't you so clever for creating your own bowling lane! I love this cute and fun idea! We used to have bowling league back in the day and I sure missed the fun! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Lisa, I love the bowling image, fab design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is just so clever, love how the pins are all going every which way after the ball hit them!

    ReplyDelete