Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Cat Sympathy

 

IC958 - A Beautiful Mess - INSPIRATION

F4A738 - Make your own background

For my card, I used a paw print stencil and stenciled rainbow colors on the white card stock.

Next, I die cut the cat and heat embossed the sentiment in white on black popping it up on dimensionals

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Cat Sympathy

Challenges:

Crazy is our Fame - Stencils (Anything Goes)

12 comments:

  1. What a super rainbow stencilled background for the silhouette Cat image Lisa, perfect for purpose.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is full of lovely colour and paw prints I love the colours you have used and the little black kitty a wonderful card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful, colorful background you made with those pawprints! That little black kitty works perfectly too for the loss of a beloved pet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, love the rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Lisa, beautiful stencilled background, perfectly placed image and sentiment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very clever, what a great idea. I love the rainbow effect too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rainbow colors in combination with the black cat Lisa. It's a lovely card for someone who has lost his pet.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little black cat and beautiful rainbow coloured pawprints.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab ink colors thought it was foiled! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just lovely Lisa, and perfect for someone who has lost their precious kitty, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rainbow of pawprints on these! super cute furry friend card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative rainbow cat sympathy card, love it!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete