Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Hope Faith Rejoice

 

MMTPT821 - No Frills (CAS)

FS897 - Featured Stamper is Beth (aka sophmad). Here is my INSPIRATION

For my card, I heat embossed this wonderful cross in silver embossing.

I then die cut the two squares and added the sentiment in black on the gray card stock.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hope Faith Rejoice

Challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Dry / Wet Emboss

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful monochromatic card Lisa, a very elegant CAS design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Celtic cross image Lisa …lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant and simple design Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a beautiful CAS card with tremendous meaning. I love that silver embossed cross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite simply a beautiful CAS card Lisa I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice CAS card and the image is perfect with your silver embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very elegant, love the silver embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, just popped back to thank you for sharing this beautiful card at Crafty Calendar, it fits our 'Embossing' challenge perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete