Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT820 - Ombre

For my card, I crafted a vibrant ombre panel using four distinct shades of blue oxide inks. Following this, I delicately die-cut the flowers, stamped a heartfelt sentiment, and fashioned a coordinating sentiment banner.

To add depth, I elevated the sentiment banner with dimensionals, and for a final touch of elegance, I adorned the card with a sprinkle of delicate blue sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

11 comments:

  1. A lovely simple design using this sweet Memory Box die cut, perfect.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa, love the ombre blues and pretty flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite simply a beautiful card Lisa I love the ombre shading fab die cut I also love the added gems a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful, the vibrant ombre background sets off the delicate white die cut perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa,love the delicate die-cut flowers and inky background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so effective and beautiful CAS, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. You've made a beautiful ombre background and it's perfect for the delicate white diecut.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an amazing blue panel. The white die cut looks amazing against it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that rich blue colorful background with this delicate white stem of flowers. Beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shading of your background to highlight the pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity and also the depth of this creation!

    ReplyDelete