Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Easter Chick

 

APR24VSNK - Madder than an old wet hen - chicken or feathers

USEIT2024 - Image

For my card, I used this cute little chick image from my stack of images needing colored. I colored it with copics then added a frame to the image. I then layered on some easter egg paper and die cut a couple of additional eggs adding some dimensionals. I finished the card with the sentiment and a few flowers from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Easter Chick

3 comments:

  1. Eeep! This little chick is beyond adorable and I love the stem at the bottom of the egg. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card and love the cute chick.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet chick and I love the eggs for the sentiment with the flowers

    ReplyDelete