Translate

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A True Friend

 

SC1005 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this paw print from Dare to Be Artzy. I stamped it then die cut the layers. I cut down the paw print paper then stamped the sentiment and popped the paw print up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a gem on the heart on top.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

A True Friend

9 comments:

  1. Sure to appeal to all animal overs Lisa, would fit in nicely at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and so true. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lisa, the sentiment is so true- I have many paw prints on my heart left by treasured 4 legged friends.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a perfect symbol of the love shared between humans and their pets. I love the hearts and pawprints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and I agree with the sentiment 100% a lovely card Lisa
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Lisa, perfect for animal lovers and the sentiment is so true Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card and I love those darling papers you've used with the paws and hearts! Sorry for my lateness in catching up...life has been in the way! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved that sentiment, I like the hearts with the paw prints

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card for donating

    ReplyDelete