Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

With Sympathy

 

SC1007 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used some paper from my stash and die cut several of the layers adding dimensionals to the hearts. I then used a bunch of the flowers that I punch out of my scraps to add to the card and finished with Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

With Sympathy

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa such pretty colours and I love the heart to show off the sentiment..take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design Lisa, perfect for occasion but equally with a different sentiment lots of other options.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful design, love the layered papers and die cuts and the cluster of delicate flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card and die-cuts.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is such an elegant design Lisa! I love the die cut flowers popped out around your heart! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Lisa.
    Love the papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lisa even though it is for a sad occasion the colours, the heart and flowers are wonderful
    hug
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the pink shades in the papers, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love your layering, such a pretty design, pretty arranging of all your flowers and dimension!

    ReplyDelete