Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2024

This is Not a Card...

 

FS899 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Jennifer aka jenn47. Oh my goodness I am blown away at her fantastic gallery. Here is my INSPIRATION.

APR24VSNG - If it ain't broke, don't fix it

I also made a Mother's Day card. For the outside, I used the Creek Bank Creations Happy Flappy Card Base die rather than an oval. It creates a flap that opens on the front of the card.

The sunflowers is a stencil from The Ton and once the flowers were stenciled, I added stickles to them.

On the inside of the flap, the sentiment says it is a Hug when you pull the tab. I really love this pull tab and plan to make a few more cards with it.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

This is Not a Card

9 comments:

  1. Wow, those sunflowers are gorgeous, fabulous stencilling, love the design with the pull flap, the interactive element makes it a very special Mother's Day card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lisa…clever shape and beautiful sunflowers…pull cards are a new one on me going to check out YouTube ….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sunflowers and all so bright and sunny Lisa, liking the coloured corner elements as well.

    Won't be about for a few days now, so will catch up soon.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Lisa I do love Sunflowers they always seem to hold a little bit of magic I love how you have stencilled them and I love that it is a 'pull' card I have seen a few but never tried one a super job
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Mother 's day creation. Love the sunflowers and I think it's a nice surprice for the text to appear by pulling the tab.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is off-the-charts cute and so much fun knowing there's a big hug waiting inside when you pull the tab! I love the big beautiful yellow flowers and fun element of a card that has movement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So...pulling the tab opens the front flap? Fab make, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and I love the fun fold, so pretty too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty stencil of flowers, and I like the sentiment that goes with it too :)

    ReplyDelete