Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2024

YOU

 

FS895 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper Kathy, is better known around here as jkelliot. I found this INSPIRATION.

Rather than the large U, I die cut the large YOU letters from spellbinders and used some green and blue floss that I am trying to use up from my craft table.

I then die cut the green shadow layer and popped the letters up on dimensionals.

The sentiment is heat embossed and I finished with several flowers from my stash and Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

YOU

10 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful card Lisa, I love the design and the sprig of flowers at the top of the words, such lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cheerful card Lisa and love the stitching on the "YOU" diecut.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa I love the colours you have used and the stitching on the large sentiment the flowers above it look super
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful stitching on this beautiful card Lisa. Love the colour mix too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so striking Lisa, LOVE the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lisa, fabulous dimension, love the stitching.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card with the accent on "you." I love the colors and great embroidery on the lettering as well as those cute flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lisa and love the stitching.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love your stitched letter details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty, love your stitched sentiment and the lovely way you used the flowers with it!

    ReplyDelete