Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Ombre Birthday

 

SC1006 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used several purple papers to create the layers. I tied a purple ribbon around them tucking the sentiment through the ribbon and popping the sentiment up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with several flowers from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Ombre Birthday

Challenges:

Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Goes with Flowers

Classic Design - ATG / Optional Birthday

10 comments:

  1. The scalloped layering looks really effective in the graduated colours Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the scalloped edges and shade purple and blues. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You layered those gorgeous colors into a perfect design, and I love that sentiment panel with those flowers too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered the papers to create that gorgeous scalloped border, lovely colours too- a fabulous feminine card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shades of pink and purple, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a beauty Lisa the colours and how you have used the scallop borders make this one classy card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous colours and design Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ombre card is so pretty in shades of purple! Love the scallop border and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful color combo and fancy scalloped edges. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I love the colors and layering of the papers, the flowers are a lovely touch to the pretty framed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete