Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Several Birthday Cards

 

APR24VSNE - I've told you a Million Times not to Exaggerate

For my card, I created a fun fold and added some cat paper to the fold. I then die cut the 70 and a couple of cats and added the die cuts to a belly band.

70th Cat Birthday

APR24VANF - Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

For my card, I sued some Hunkydory images and cut the layers adding a teal layer for accent. I then stamped the birthday sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals and finished with a few gems.

Puppy Birthday

APR24VSNH - Bless your heart - use a heart

For my card, I used this great Unity image and colored it with copics. I then cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and finished with a few scattered gems.

Dragon Birthday

APR24VSNI - Take it with a pinch of salt 

For my card, I water colored the card base with greens and blue. I then added salt and dried the panel.

I then die cut the leaves and stamped the sentiment. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with some blue sequins.

Birthday Leaves
APR24VSNL - Hit the sack

For my card, I used this digital image from Lee Holland. I just love this panda and had to use it for this challenge. I printed it and colored it with copics then sponged some clouds and die cut a few additional clouds stamping the birthday sentiment on the large cloud. and popping two of the clouds up on dimensionals.

I am hoping I can give this to one of my family members to give to me for my birthday. :)

Panda Birthday

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


8 comments:

  1. Goodness you have been busy Lisa, all so different with their own charms, but just maybe the second with the doggies for me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu've been busy creating so many great cards and you've done quite well on each one. I'm cracking up over "I told you a million times not to exaggerate." LOL That struck my funny bone right out of the gate. The cats on the first card are great for a cat lover, and I love that blue/green background with those stems - I've never tried using salt, but that turned out to be a great look! You now have time to practice acting surprised when you receive your own cute panda card on your next birthday! Hah! Thanks for the chuckles today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wow! So many fabulous cards today Lisa, a lovely variety of styles and designs- love that you made yourself a birthday card- hope you receive it ok!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, you've been a busy lady with all of these gorgeous cards, I especially love the panda card, so sweet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful collection of cards Lisa. Love the variety of styles. You've been busy :)
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lisa what an amazing selection of creations each one is gorgeous and they are all so different obviously being an animal lover the doggie images from Hunky Dory caught my eye straight away so did the pussy cat the Dragon is a cutie not at all scary and that Panda is just so precious I love them all well done
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All beautiful cards Lisa,love the cute little dragon and die-cut cats.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy, love the cats inside the 70, the dogs and dragon are too cute, love the leaves with you watercolor background, the little panda is too cute and love how you layered the clouds

    ReplyDelete