Translate

Friday, April 19, 2024

Vintage Bike Birthday

 

The Virtual Stamp Night has started on splitcoaststampers.com. We hope you come join us for some fun challenges.

APR24VSNA - "When I was your age!" Vintage/retro style

F4A739 - Happy

USEIT2024 - Bike die cut and black bow

For my card, I had this vintage bike die cut in my tote of items to use up and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge. I cut down the layers and popped the banner layer up on dimensionals tucking the bakers twine under the banner. I then die cut the top banner and added this bow that was also in my tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Vintage Bike Birthday

Challenges:

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. That's a really super cycle die Lisa, so intricate and makes for a perfect masculine card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and love the vintage die-cut penny farthing.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Lisa, I love the vintage penny farthing, and the colours and design are gorgeous, Kae x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bicycle die and great card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool, love the old fashion bike and so neat on the banner, I love the scalloped border with bow too!

    ReplyDelete