Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Just Saying Hello

 

IC959 - Whistlefish and Pinterest - INSPIRATION

For my card, I used this cute Spellbinders duct and added some sponging to the layers to give some depth to the duct.

I then die cut the white panel and added the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just Saying Hello

Challenges:

2 Sisters on the Blog - Farm Animals

Alphabet Challenge - B is for Birds

As You Like it challenge - Clean or Fussy - I like both but I think most of my cards lean towards Fussy

Cardz 4 Galz - Movie Madness(Howard the Duck)

Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an Animal

13 comments:

  1. A lovely clean design, bold primary colours and the cutest duck, beautiful card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and love the cute duck with her wellies and brolly.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Lisa and such bright cheerful colours xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh, this is just too cute! I love the little duck wearing his boots and carrying the umbrella and those cascading hearts in the background make this so much fun! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O how cute is that duck. You've used beautiful colors and did a great job by sponging to get some depth. A lovely card that made me smile Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, love the cute little duck..

    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cute Spring card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card.
    Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersntheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining our challange
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cutie, love the little bow to top off her head!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little chick! I'm loving her chic accessories! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute little guy! Great card, and wonderful way to pull in our theme of Movie Madness. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute. Darling card. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet, Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete