Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2024

70th Birthday

 

FS895 - this week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Sioban. I found this beautiful INSPIRATION.

I love the colors in the tulips on the card, so I used that as my staring point. I used the Unity Tulip stencil and stenciled the colors on the side of the panel using some distress oxide inks. I then trilled in a coordinating orange and added some black to add a bit more drama to the card.

I finished with stamping the birthday sentiment and die cut the 70 as my aunt needs a 70th birthday card for a friend.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

70th Birthday

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, I love Tulips and these are so pretty, the colour is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stenciled tulips are just beautifully done. What a great milestone birthday card this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card today Lisa, a lovely clean design, perfect for showcasing those glorious tulips.
    Happy Easter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous car and love the absolutely beautiful tulips-so beautifully coloured too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious golden Tulips Lisa, a beautiful card for your Aunt's friend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lisa, the tulips are so striking.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Spring card those flowers are beautiful I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I sure love the colors on these tulips! What a stunning Spring card and I love the personalized number for a special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that stencil makes beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job on those tulips, lovely card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete