Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Anniversary Love

 

SC1001 - this week's sketch challenge on splitcoaststampers.com

WT992 - Deal Me In

For my card, I was inspired by the sketch this week to make another card. This time I used my brown scraps and a diamond die cut to cut out all these scraps. I layered them on a white card stock then on a gold mirror card stock. Once the card base was created I added several punched hearts from my stash to the front.

Next, I die cut the word Love 3 times out of white card stock then die cut in gold mirror on top.

I stamped the anniversary sentiment and finished the card with several diamond gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Anniversary Love

Challenges:

As You Like It - monochrome or colorful - Truth be told, I love both. If I am coloring an image, I love adding tons of color. If I am using scraps, I pull out a drawer of paper scraps that are all sorted by colors and can do it in one monochromatic color like this card.

613 Ave Create - Diamonds or Pearls - Lots of diamonds on this card.

11 comments:

  1. You've outdone yourself on this gorgeous anniversary card! I love all those stitched diamonds and hearts, but that golden LOVE steals the whole show! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Lisa, the design looks so elegant in these lovely colours,, a beautiful background to showcase the gold die cut.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up and loving your cards Lisa, the frog is fun, love the dog bone and the Paddy cards, the diamond cards as this one, are just fabulous, love the diamond dies used in this way. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I think the diamonds look amazing! You've got this down all the way to downtown now! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is another gorgeous card with those hearts in the background! I love the colors on this one!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Lisa I think this is my favourite the colours are ones I use a lot of they have always appealed to me the gold sentiment is perfect.
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this must have taken ages to put together, I love the effect though, what a gorgeous background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really love it with this diamond shape, like the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beautiful card. I love the colors and the background looks stunning Lisa. The gold sentiment is perfect .
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely anniversary card. Pretty. Thank you for joining us this month. Hope to see you back here again soo. Judy DT
    https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete