Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Spring Thinking of You

 

MMTPT817 - springy cards

For my card, I used this great Spellbinders die cut. I just had to have this die cut, it is SHOES. :)

I cut the layers using a bunch of different scrap papers and layered adding a few dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment added it to dimensionals and finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Spring Thinking of You

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa …I want these dies!….xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome spring card with those flowers in the boots! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Lisa, I love your card wit the gorgeous boots and flowers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring really has sprung on you blog Lisa and in such a lovely colourful way.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and beautiful! Your die cuts are gorgeous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dies you used, the Wellinton boots are so sweet with the flowers inside, such a pretty look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and happy looking! Love the rain boots concept with the flowers...so very Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful spring bouquet for sure, love it with the rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers and just wait til you get older and can't wear 3/4 of the shoes you want to. Enjoy while you can, xox

    ReplyDelete