Translate

Monday, March 18, 2024

Mothers Day

 

CAS786 - Add some sparkle

For my card, I used this great floral image from DRS Designs. It is actually a tree branch and I wanted just the flowers. To get just the flowers, I stamped the image on acetate then created a mask where the branch would stamp. I then put the mask under the acetate to make sure it was in the right place and then removed the acetate. I then stamped the flowers to the card stock.

Next, I used a heart stencil to draw the heart and then I stamped the sentiment in the heart.

The flowers were colored with copics and finished with chunky glitter stickles.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Mother's day

13 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS design Lisa, any Mum would love to receive this.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lisa ….we have already had Mother’s Day here in the UK a day for memories for me ….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, Lisa.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has a simple beauty to it, such a pretty card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamping technique to use just the flowers and I love the sentiment inside the heart shape too. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card, the flowers are lovely, using acetate to position and mask your stamps is a clever way to get more use from them. Thanks for the tip!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful technique to get just the flowers and I love the heart with it, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your idea with the masking for the flowers! It's a gorgeous card and I love the dimension you've added to the centers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lisa love the technique you used for the flowers this is such a pretty card for any mum
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card and flowers,great masking too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! How beautiful Lisa, I love the simplicity and the texture of the flowers on this card. x

    ReplyDelete