Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Sailor Girl

 

MMTPT818 - Wind

For my latest card creation, I opted for this charming Bestie image, which I brought to life with the vibrant hues of Copics. To complement the image, I selected a pair of coordinating papers, layering them meticulously atop a sleek blue cardstock mat for a striking contrast.

Adding a touch of elegance, I affixed a simple "Hello" sentiment, elevated on dimensionals for added depth and visual appeal, completing the card with a flourish.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sailor Girl


12 comments:

  1. Great layout, your pretty image is beautifully coloured, love the bold patriotic colours and perfectly matched papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red, white and blue color scheme is perfect for this cute little sailor girl image. Great coloring and a perfect little design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous beautifully coloured image and the red/white/blue combination.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you've colored this cute sailor girl in a beautiful color combination. Love the matching papers Lisa. Well done.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lisa I love that Bestie image that you have coloured the nautical theme is super
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable Lisa and I love the red and blue colourway, absolutely perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with blue and red. She looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute. I have another variation of this sailor girl. There are probably dozens. That's the only thing I don't like about finding images on My Besties, Sherri is such a prolific illustrator, there are many slightly images and not a real good search on her site. If I see something I want, I better get it right then rather than try to find it later, lol. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous little sailor girl, love her outfit in such great colours, we all love the red white and blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness she is so adorable and your coloring of her is excellent, love the papers you chose to go with her too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this girly girl card, great image and papers Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete