Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Welcome Great Dane

 

IC952 - Mackenzie-Childs & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Image

For my card, I saw that cute puppy and pulled out this dog image from my stack of images needing to be used up.

I thought this paw print background was perfect to use based on the checkered coloring on the dog.

The image was sent to me by my friend Polly (peeps321). Thank you, Polly.

I colored the image with copics then layered on the paw print paper added the sentiment banner and finished with a few red pearls.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Great Dane

8 comments:

  1. A cute doggie card Lisa...he looks like a Great Dane to me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lisa, the image is so cute and the background is just perfect.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute dog and pawprint P.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some of the cutest dog images, and this is yet another one. Who wouldn't love that paper too? All those teeny red hearts and paw prints are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable and I also like how you oriented the sentiment so he's looking at it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is absolutely wonderful loving those papers and that awesome doggy image it sure looks like a GD when I was younger I always wanted one of them but I also wanted every other breed of dog as well, lol.
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute and I like your gems along with the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card, love the background and the added red pearls. x

    ReplyDelete