Translate

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Mothers Day Frog

 

FS892 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is AndreaLove. While her gallery is small, it is amazing and it was hard to choose just one. I found this fantastic INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - background

My son's girlfriend asked if I could make a frog mother's day card for her to give to her mom. Happy to help her with a card.

I had this DP in my tote of items to use up and I thought it would be perfect for this frog.

I cut the Tim Holtz frog out of several greens and layered it.

The card was finished with the Mother's Day Banner.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day Frog

Challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG

11 comments:

  1. Great background and love the fabulous frog.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so fun Lisa….love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun little card, and I too have a friend who loves anything frog-related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun froggie Lisa, sure the lasy will love her specialo card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frogs are not the first thing I would think of for a Mother's Day card, but I think this handsome little guy is really a prince in disguise! A fun and fabulous card Lisa, I bet your son's girlfriend was really happy with it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, you just have to smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card!

    Ok, May I ask you a question? I was thinking about you yesterday while I was trying to clean up my craft room. No matter how many times I clean it and try and put it in order... I still can't find things I need. Then It made me think about your TOTE. You seem to pull so many amazing things things out of your tote.
    My question to you is...How do You keep things organized in your Tote?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh this made me smile Lisa i love that frog and the background a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that frog is super cool!! I love how large he is and that background is lovely with him too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have a magic tote to pull so many things out of it, lol. Not my cup of tea for Mother's Day but a frog lover will cherish this card. I'm imagining she has quite a collection of frogs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. so nice you can make cards for her, I love the detail in that die cut, like the scene behind too

    ReplyDelete