Translate

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Christmas Deer

 

IC956 - Mackenzie Myric Studios - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Deer Die cut

CCC24APR - Creatures

When I found my inspiration, I knew I had this deer die cut in my tote of items to use up. I popped the die cut up on dimensionals and added a few layers. I then added some punched leaves and bow from my stash and finished with the Christmas sentiment and a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Deer

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa a magnificent stag…great Christmas card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strikingly beautiful Christmas card with those gorgeous deer. I love all the details you added along with the tiny ferns and bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful festive make Lisa I love the Deer dies you have used they always look so magnificent
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very regal looking Stags/Deers Lisa, makes for a lovely Christmas card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lisa, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the warm golden glow to this beautiful Christmas card, great use of your die cuts, the deer are magnificent!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do like this! Perfect choices of layers and embellies. Happy Easter, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Lisa, the stags heads are gorgeous and I just love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love those deer and I like the greenery and bow you have with them too

    ReplyDelete