Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Wee Bit Irish

 

MMTPT815 - Wee Bit Irish

USEIT2024 - Bow Tie

For my card, I used this cute Pink and Main Lucky Charm image and colored it up with copics. I then cut the paper layers and added a few scrap banners. I found this cute bow in my tote of items and added it to the banners.

The card was finished with a few scattered green leaves and sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Wee Bit Irish

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun Lisa…love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and lovely monochromatic design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monochrome card,love the cute image and gingham papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as cute as can be! I love the patterns and green colors with the bit o shine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Lisa such an adorable image a great colours
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab St. Patrick's Day themed card, the image is great.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is so cute, love your layering and the banners with a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute SPD greeting card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete